Google+

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Cards and Tags Challenge

I hope your holiday shopping is going well, and that you have been finding exactly the right gift for everyone on your shopping list. I am also hopeful that you're finding some "me" time, and are able to fit in a little scrapbooking along the way.

Well, we have a quick and easy challenge for you this week and I'm hoping to see a lot of entries. I know many of you have been making holiday cards (and are still making them), as well as gift tags. Maybe you've been inspired by following Tim Holtz's 12 days of tags. Whatever you've been working on, we want to see them! So take a photo or scan them, and post an image in this thread, and in the gallery (under the challenges section). You can submit up to 5 entries for this challenge (cards and tags, only).

You will have 2 weeks, until midnight EST (New York City time zone) Sunday, December 25 to complete your project. The more you enter, the greater your chance of being chosen the winner (which will be selected by a random draw). The winner will receive a RAK from C'est Magnifique. I can't wait to see your cards and tags!

Since no blog post is complete without a photo, I went to the gallery in search of a Christmas card. I found this one, created by Heather, using paper from The Scrap Cake. This paper is featured in the December kit, and individual sheets can be purchased in the store.




~~~Valerie Serfozo

1 comment: