Google+

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Kit Layouts

Here's some inspiration from our Design Team who have been using our June Kit:

"Love" by Leslie Kammerdiener (owner)

This is my friend Opal and her husband, Glenn. We met Opal last year when we were living in The Family House in Pittsburgh while Kevin was having surgery there. Her husband was in Stage 4 cancer and was sent home on Hospice at that time, but Glenn passed away this past Thursday morning - a full year after they expected him to! I created this layout to send to Opal so she has something pretty to remember him by; just something to hang in the house.


 *******************************************

"Heart Breaker" by Valerie Serfozo

When I want to add color to a layout, I like do it by adhering the background paper to a piece of cardstock. Just this thin border of blue helps bring out the color of her hair bows. I used distress ink to color the doilies, to further bring in the shades of blue.  


*****************************************

"Nature" by Fi Kenward

 I had so much fun working with these papers.  This is just another snap captured on the Day.  I just love how tame the birds are once they get over their frenzy of feeding...lol.




2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and yours Leslie made me so emotional!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts as always, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete