Google+

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Need a Little Inspiration?

Hi everyone!  We are here today with a little inspiration from our design team.  It's Brit and Valerie's turn to give you another peek at our upcoming May Kit.  Enjoy!

"You are my Sunshine" by Brit Sviggum

Tuva is a very happy girl, and I love looking at her playing. 
Always this cute little smile while she`s talking to her dolls. 
Yes, she really is my sunshine!



**********************************************************************************

"Believe" by Valerie Serfozo

This layout went in a totally different direction than I had planned. I'm sure that has happened to many of you, as well. My intention was to use the back side of the top paper, which was a soft yellow. I punched my border, then flipped it over to apply the adhesive - that's when I saw this beautiful floral paper on the back. I just had to use it, so I pushed aside what I had planned to use, and started over. 


 From the Flower Add-on:
Webster's Pages: Perfect Petals: Park Drive
Prima: Lifetime: Mini Stem Roses
Prima: Lifetime: Roses

From the Embellishment Add-on:
Webster's Pages: Perfect Accents: Nesting Birds

Other:
Martha Stewart Vintage Floral Punch
Gesso

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Brit and Valerie, you guys have done such a great job! Valerie, I have to say that I'm a total Webster's Pages and Prima fan. Before I even read your caption my heart skipped a beat.

    ReplyDelete