Google+

Thursday, August 21, 2014

September Kit With Debbie

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share a few layouts I created using 
the September kit and add ons.
For this layout I used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the Mixed Media kit.   I mixed some of the Dylusions Ground Coffee ink spray  with some modeling paste when using the Prima Stone Wall Stencil.
From my stash: modeling paste and paint.  

For my second layout I used the main kit, embellishment add on kit and Mixed Media Kit.  I used a stencil and modeling paste from my stash on the background and colored it with the Dylusions Ground Coffee Ink Spray.  I then used the Prima Stone Wall stencil from the mixed media kit on top of it and was quite surprised when I applied the white modeling paste and how in interacted with the Ground Coffee ink spray and turned green.    I covered the Ginger's Poppies from the Embellishment Add On Kit with the Magenta Pan Pastel  from the Mixed Media kit.   I also randomly applied some of the pan pastel to  my background.
From my stash: modeling paste, paint, stamp, ink and stencil.

For my third layout I used the main kit, embellishment Add On, Flower Add on and Mixed Media Kit.  I took a picture I had taken a few years back from my garden of a lovely butterfly and changed the picture to sepia.  I randomly stamped the background paper, did some embossing and shaded in with some of the magenta pan pastel.  I also used the magenta pan pastel to color the beautiful Prima lace in the embellishment add on kit.
From my stash: Stencil and gold emblossing powder.

Add on kits are still available to purchase in the store.  You can find them here.

I hope I have inspired you to create!  I will be back next week to share more of my projects.

. . . Debbie

2 comments:

  1. All, so beauitful, my friend! These jewel tones are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning work Debbie! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete