Google+

Friday, September 19, 2014

October kit with Ulrika!

 It´s time to do my reveal for the October kit! As so often my projects came out totally different from each other.
      
 On my first layout I used a light background. I used the Stencil, keys and stamp from the Mixed-media kit. The flowers I used are from the Flower add-on kit and you find the brown letters in the Embellie kit. Papers and stickers are from the Main kit.
From own stash: Gesso, ribbon, black stamp pad.

I totally fell in love with the fun and very pretty flakes. As you see I used it a lot! I used the Emboss-it Dabber on my chipboard and then I used the Orbit Olive Gold Embossing powder. I added the Embossing powder on almost all paper edges also. My flowers are from the Mixed-media kit and Embellie kit. The large Butterfly from the Main kt got company by some cute birds from the Embellie kit.

I was very inspired by all cute images in this kit! I made three large tags. I like the shape of a tag and if you make them large they can pass for a card. On the blue one I used a image from the Maja Design papers. I used one Butterfly as embellishment. The tag in the middle has a image from the die-cut package. I also used two flowers from the Flower add-on kit. The one on the right got two different die-cuts and I used 3d pads. The lace from the Main kit gives it a vintage look.
From own stash: doilies, dies, 3d pads.

This is my last project for this post. You will also see my take on the sketch at the first of October.
Here I went for a green and yellow combination. I also added a tiny bit of blue but the flowers work well because they have yellow prints on them.
I used the stencil and Butterflies from the MM kit and flowers from the Flower add-on kit. The frame and the pearl swirl are from the Embellie kit. Paper, letters and chipboards from the Main kit.
From own stash: Gesso, paint, dies.

Hugs from Ulrika!

If you want to see more photos and close-ups welcome to my blog at:
www.lillblommanskapar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment