Google+

Monday, March 2, 2015

Another March Kit Project by Evelyn

Hi all, Evelyn here again today sharing one more March Kit project. Do you ever use postcards for your scrapbooking pages? There are many wonderful postcards you can find, and I thought, I should make a page with one of them. At the moment I'm for health at the North Sea and I wanted to make a page for myself to remember the good time I'm spending here. I used again the Main Kit - Haute Couture, the Flower Add-On, the Embellishment Add-On and the Magnifique Mixed Media Kit.

from my stash: stamp, amber nuggets, fridge magnet, starfish
 
For my flower cluster I bought a dried starfish, a fridge magnet with a sea seal (a few days ago one was on the beach here!) and some little amber nuggets, which are found here at the North Sea. The natural colored flowers are perfect for this page!


I wanted to imitate the sea grass that grows in the dunes so I cut the Little Yellow Bicycle Decorative Edge Cardstock into pieces and glued it on the background.

Thank you for dropping by today! I hope you feel a little bit inspired - and don´t forget to come back and see, what the girls from our fabulous design team made with the March Kit!

1 comment:

  1. I love this page Evelyn, especially all of your beach themed embellishments! I'd love to be on a beach right now! :)

    ReplyDelete