Google+

Friday, March 27, 2015

Patti's April Projects and Farewell

Hi, Patti here to share my projects with the April Main Kit! This was one of my favorite kits ever, the LemonCraft papers and embellishments are just gorgeous! I used the Flower Add-On as well.

This first layout is me with my furry baby "Harley." She is the sweetest dog ever (she doesn't know she's a dog). I love the way the blooms accent the black and white photo!


Here are a few close-ups:




For this next layout I chose a picture of our precious first Granddaughter! I focused on the pale colors in the kit for this page for a softer feel! I love the sweet photo of her with her Daddy! I created a "faux stitched" circle around the cluster.


You can see the faux stitching here. There was stitching printed on the main paper so I just mimiced the look in a few places!




This layout is a photo of our second precious Granddaughter! I used the chipboard frame to frame this sweet photo! I again used the softer elements in the kit.


Close-ups:




This is our daughter. I used more vibrant colors and shades for this layout. I love how the colors came together for this page. This kit is amazing!


Beautiful little blooms included here!



For my last project I created two cards. Each card has a totally different look!



I hope you liked the projects I created this month. I really enjoyed creating them. This kit really was a lot of fun and I thank you for taking the time to look!

************
The C'est Magnifique Team would like to thank Patti for her hard work and beautiful creations over the past 6 months. You will be greatly missed! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. If you'd like to continue to follow Patti, please visit her blog, My Pieces of Time.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work this month Patti! I'll miss seeing your beautiful designs! Best of luck to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work between the layouts and cards. Each piece is awesome and I love the colors, florals and papers. The photos of your sweet family (including our fur baby boxer) are all lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete