Google+

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Olga's July Kit Projects and Mixed Media Layout Tutorial

Hello everyone! Olga here today. I want to share the layouts I created with the July Kit. I also have a mixed media layout tutorial to share!


I choose a piece of paper for the page and applied texture gel over a stencil. Then I painted over the pattern with Distress Ink.



I choose the photos and stamped text onto the wooden sticks. Try on on a page!



Then I added a bit of Scotch paper tape to the background and a lot of spray mist.




I added stamping with archival black ink and green inks to the background.




Next I glued all my embellishments down. Using a black pen, I drew twigs and leaves and I used Glossy Accents to attach sequins.




I just love the combination of blue and red colors! I really enjoyed working with this kit and created another 2 pages and 2 postcards! I offer them for your attention!






I hope you have enjoyed my projects! The July Kits are available for purchase now from the C'est Magnifique Store.

************
This is Olga's last post as a designer for C'est Magnifique. The C'est Magnifique Team would like to thank Olga for her hard work and beautiful creations. You will be greatly missed! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. If you'd like to continue to follow Olga, please visit her blog.

3 comments:

  1. So, so, so, beautiful layouts, Olga. I simply loved the wonderful tips.....thanks a lot !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Olga! Thank you so much for the tutorial! I will miss your brilliant designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls! Thank you so much! I will miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete