Google+

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Stina's September Kit Projects

Hi everyone!
Time for me, Stina, to show you some of my projects made with the gorgeous September kit!

Personal Supplies: cardstock craft, black ink

My first layout is a really cute one with baby pink, black and kraft colors. I love the color resist die-cuts I've used on this layout. They are so useful. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on, the Mixed Media Kit, the Card kit and the Flower Add-on.



    Personal Supplies: Chameleon pens

On my second layout I started by coloring the patterned paper and then moved on to embellish it. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on and the Flower Add-on.





 Personal Supplies: White cardstock

This layout is really girly and cute. I used a lot of die-cuts from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on and the Mixed Media Kit.




     Personal Supplies: chipboards

Finally, I've made 4 simple cards. The base to these cards comes from the Card Kit. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on, the Mixed Media Kit, the Card kit and the Flower Add-on. Here are some close-ups of the cards.




Thanks for visiting today!
Love, Stina

1 comment: