Google+

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Nadine's February Projects

Hello, everyone! Nadine here today sharing my projects using the February C'est Magnifique Kits.

My first layout "sweet" I used a cute photo of my daughter smelling a flower. The photo just seemed to go perfectly with the flower papers from the Kaisercraft Treasured Moment collection.


Here is a process video on this layout:






My next layout I had fun using some foil and a piece of a Hershey's Kiss packaging that I have been saving for awhile. The photo is of my daughter eating chocolate puppy that she got for Valentine's Day.





Next is a layout of my daughter and her cousins hanging out with a statue of a little girl reading a book. 





Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments:






  1. Fabulous creations Nadine. Wonderful video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pretty things you made with the kit and other fun goodies!! Thanks for sharing all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pretty things you made with the kit and other fun goodies!! Thanks for sharing all of it!

    ReplyDelete